Back to Mike's Reel Repair Main Page Mike's Reel Repair
Fishing forum to discuss everything relating to fishing and fishing gear.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Shop for PartsOrder Parts   Schematics
 RegisterRegister

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frequently Asked MISC Questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mike's Reel Repair Forum Index -> SITE FAQS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was your question answered?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Cierra
smolt
smolt

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Frequently Asked MISC Questions Reply with quote

I keep trying to place my order but it is not letting me complete it - what might the problem be?

This will commonly happen for two reasons. The first issue would be if you do not meet the $5 minimum purchase limit for our online orders. You can either see if there are other items you would be interested in to meet the minimum dollar limit or you can call in your order toll free at 1-888-404-1119. The second problem that could occur is that your attempting to use a credit card that our system does not accept. We only accept credit card payments from Visa/Mastercard.

If neither of these seem to be the problem email us at mikesreelrep@gmail.com

I have placed my order online, my payment has processed but I have not received any kind of confirmation or notice. Has my order been processed?

Mostly likely, yes. There could be a few different reasons you did not receive an order confirmation though so please email us as soon as possible with the following information -

First and Last Name
Date of order (exact or approximate)
Your Payment Method (PayPal, Visa, Mastercard)
One or all of the part numbers you ordered

This will help us to locate your order and get everything sorted our for you.

I would like to use the "Buy more and Save" option but the price listed in the drop down menu does not match the part in my cart.

To figure out the how much you should save with the buy more and save option you add the regular cost of the part to one of the prices in the drop down menu. For example -

The 5176 ceramic pawls sell for a regular price of $5.95USD.

If you buy 10 you save 15% and the price listed in the drop down menu states +$44.63USD.

Add $5.95 with $44.63 and you get $50.86 which saves you 15% percent off of what would regularly have been $59.50.

I cannot find the schematic that I need on your schematics page.

Some schematics can be located by using the full model name and number or by using an abbreviated version of the model name and then the number. If you have attempted to use a few variations without any success then do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. We are always and forever adding schematics to our site so we may have something available that has just not been added yet.

I would like to send in my reel for repair/service. How much will this cost and what information do I need to provide?

Please follow this link for details regarding costs for reel repair/service and any additional information. http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/partsandservice.php

I am interested in installing upgrades for my reel for a better cast. What upgrades should I start with?

In the shop we like to start reels off by changing out their spool bearings and installing a dual bearing worm kit.

I've sent an inquiry, when can I expect a response?

We respond to inquiries daily but due to the amount of incoming emails that we receive, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a response. The more information that you can provide about your reel and the parts that you need, the faster we can provide assistance.

Is there alternative methods of contact other than the phone?

Yes! You can email us at mikesreelrep@gmail.com, request stock checks via our Parts Request post here on the forum or start a conversation via our Live Chat form!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mike's Reel Repair Forum Index -> SITE FAQS All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Main Page | Schematics | Order Parts | Upgrades | E-mail